Sale closed on
Sunday, July 30th 2017 at 07:30 pm EST
1691 Thomaston Ave, 1st Floor
All Lots in this auction are Tools, Material Handling or Hardware Related.
Winning Bidders must bring whatever materials or manpower needed for retrieving their items. We do not always have personnel available to help load.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS-IS. We strongly encourage all bidders to visit us and preview the auction prior to bidding.
• All sales are subject to an 18% buyer’s premium and CT sales Tax of 6.35%
• If items are being purchased for resale, please submit your Sales Tax information so we can have it on file.
• Winning bidders must pick up purchased items on announced pickup dates. All items not picked up will incur a storage fee of $25 per week per auction. After 30 days items will be considered abandoned by bidder and subsequently disposed of unless other arrangements have been made with the auction house.
• Shipping services are available for the cost of shipping and materials plus a packing fee of $10 for the first item and $5 for each additional item, unless otherwise indicated in the listing. We will not ship items that are hazardous or otherwise prohibited to ship by UPS or FedEx or items we feel are to fragile to properly package. All items must fit in a box measuring no more than 24” x 24” x 24” including protective fill.
• Items that cannot be properly shipped in a box measuring less than 24” x 24” x 24” or weighs more than 100 pounds can be placed on a pallet for a $40 fee and buyer will be responsible to arrange for truck transportation. We do not offer crating services.
• For Complete Auction Terms, Click here